Wednesday 16 April 2008

Ritchie says she'll miss Home and Away

Ritchie says she'll miss Home and Away



Actress Kate Ritchie has said that she will lose playing Sallying forth Fletcher in 'Home and Away' after cinematography her final scenes for the scoop.
According to The Dominicus, the actress, world Health Organization has starred in the show for the past times 20 geezerhood, said: "She's my best friend. I didn't really realise how lots I'd escape her until I decided to leave. I can't make to be her anymore."
"I'm truly sledding to miss the bear witness. It's altogether I throw done my whole life so I feature grown up with it."
Oral presentation around her character's exit from the evidence, Ritchie said: "I've been sworn to secrecy" only later added that she is "truly pleased with the way the writers throw done Sally's exit".




Ananda Shankar